Careers at Rocket CRM
Junior CRM Consultant
Posted on: 29 November 2019 | Applications closing date: 31/12/2019
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing brand. Rocket CRM is a boutique Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform consultancy based out of London and Swindon. We serve the small to mid-sized business sector (SMB), delivering high quality, cost effective CRM solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
We set up in 2017 as a start-up and business is now thriving. We are now looking at starting to build a team and grow our company and brand. The first step is to take on an ambitious junior consultant to help out with the workload. We are not just looking for a regular employee, we are looking for someone who will be proud to work for Rocket CRM and will be integral to the growth of the company. We are looking for an individual who is not afraid of hard work and who will relish the responsibility and challenges that come with rapid growth. There are excellent personal career progression prospects for the right person to develop their career as the company grows.
Initially, the role will be as a junior consultant to help out with the huge variety of tasks that come with working for a small business, such as dealing with support cases, preparing and delivering demos, Dynamics 365 configuration tasks and other project related work. We then see the right person progressing to become a more consultative team member, leading customer projects and possibly, managing a growing team.
The role is unlikely to suit you if you are just looking for a job. We need someone who is prepared to learn fast in order to grow. The successful candidate will need to learn to “wear many hats”. Small businesses like ours need flexible, adaptable and quick thinking people during growth periods.
As part of your daily activities you will be:
- Logging customer support cases and fielding general enquiries via phone and email.
- Working with customers and other team members to resolve existing customer support cases.
- Involved in requirements gathering, designing and building solutions for complex business challenges.
- Responsible for carrying out the setup and delivery of workshops, demo’s and training to our customers.
- Supporting senior consultants in delivering the full life cycle of a Dynamics 365 project. As the role progresses, you will start to be involved in Dynamics 365 migrations and integrations.
- Constantly learning and willing to take responsibility for your own learning.
- Sharing your learning internally and externally, through the writing of blog posts for the company website and social media.
- An ambassador for Rocket CRM in everything you do while at work.
The role will be working in our Swindon office location.
Type of engagement
Full time on-going employment contract (3 month probationary period).
Role and Responsibilities
If you are the type of person we are looking for, you will:
- Enjoy challenges and enjoy learning.
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and ability to work under pressure and by priority.
- Be a good, active listener with the ability to make well structured notes ‘on the fly’, as well as the ability to question customers in order to accurately gather requirements.
- Display a natural drive to get through their workload and proactively pick up tasks without needing to be reminded.
- Demonstrate a friendly disposition and customer service focussed manner both in person and over the phone.
- Understand and achieve the KPI’s set out to them by their line manager and the business.
- Proactively suggest improvements to processes that they use on a daily basis.
- Proactively seek out and curate study materials and share them with your peers so that they may further their own studies.
- Attend client sites and provide on-site support as required.
- Keep the office and your desk tidy
- Be a considerate team player
Knowledge and experience
You will need to have a:
- Strong existing knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE and/or Power Apps.
- At least 1 year as a lead Dynamics 365 CE support engineer, end user Dynamics 365 CRM administrator or the equivalent is required.
- Good knowledge of the Power Platform.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 admin portal.
Desirable Knowledge: (preferably at least one or two from the list below):
- Power Automate (Previously Microsoft Flow)
- Power BI
The following list will describe you and your attitude:
- Degree level education or equivalent desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to establish effective communication with internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
- Very flexible, can do attitude and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Able to work well both within a team and independently.
- 20 Days paid holiday each year
- Plus birthday day off
- Accreditation exam costs will be covered by the company
To apply for a position, simply email a copy of your CV, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting the position you are applying for: Junior CRM Consultant